Sometimes business conditions don’t allow for a substantial output of capital to procure the equipment needed to meet growing business demands. Rely on a financial partner who can help you acquire the right equipment at the right time.
Bartell, in efforts with commercial lenders, is making available customer finance options for U.S. entities looking to improve or grow their manufacturing operations.
- Attractive fixed interest rates.
- Terms of up to seven years to repay the loan.
- Up to 100% including related costs may be eligible for financing.
- Custom repayment structures to meet cash flow requirements.
Loan Amount: $50,000 – $1,000,000
Financed Amount: Up to 100% financing based upon approved credit
Deposit: Deposit to initiate order may be financed and then rolled into a term loan when the equipment is delivered.
Terms: Can be customized to meet your needs; Typical terms range from 24 – 84 months
Repayment: Principal and interest are repaid in monthly installments
Interest Rate: Rates will be dependent upon amount financed, credit profile, and term of financing.
Document Fees: Typically, $495, but may vary based on the complexity of the transaction.
Loan Documentation: Easy to understand and execute documentation
Working together with The Export-Import Bank of the United States (“Ex-Im Bank”), Bartell is making available attractive medium-term dollar financing to non-U.S. importers of our world-class industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Can help to lower financing costs while establishing an international credit history.
- Attractive interest rates, fixed or floating.
- Terms of up to five years.
- Up to 30% of related local costs may be eligible for financing
- Semi-annual repayments beginning 6 months after equipment commissioning
- Grace periods for installation and setup of equipment
All types of Bartell machinery and equipment, as well as certain engineering/consulting services associated with goods may be eligible for financing.
Loan Amount: From $500,000 and up
Financed Amount: Up to 85% of the sales contract
Down Payment: At least 25% of the total contract made to Bartell
Terms: Up to five years
Repayment: Principal and interest are repaid in semi-annual installments
Interest Rate: You may choose a variable rate plus a negotiated spread or a fixed rate. The variable rate is based on six-month LIBOR, an international widely published rate.
Ex-Im Bank Risk Premium: It depends on the applicable terms and conditions, and country risk. For a five-year credit, this one-time premium is currently between 1.7% and 5.8%; it may be financed, as well.
Bank Fees: They vary but are always within international standards.
Loan Documentation: A simple agreement with annexes and a promissory note according to Ex-Im Bank requirements.