125 mm strip armouring machine is used for the production of armored cables and flexible conduits.
It is suitable to armour building cables (MC & AC), ESP cable (Electrical Submersible Pump), data, fiber optic, safety & fire alarm cables.
Financing Now Available!
See all the ways we can help your business grow for generations to come.
Visit our Financing section to see all of our latest programs.
The strip armouring uses profiled flat strip, interlocked on itself, to provide a low cost physical protection for energy, instrumentation, coaxial, data and fiber optic applications.
Ceeco Bartell strip armouring machine program combines material and profile design to suit current performance based on specifications and customer specific requirements.
- Max. design speed:1000 RPM
- Max. operating speed: 800 RPM (500 RPM for flat cables)
- Max. line speed: 35 FPM (11.0 m/min)
- Max. strip feed speed: 450 FPM
- Strip coil package: 36” OD x 12” Width (900 x 300 mm) with 1500 lbs. (700 Kg) weight
Armoured cable manufactured on 125 mm machine complies with many electrical standards and it is an alternative to rigid and aluminum conduit, allowing quick and easy installation.
- Suitable to produce flat and round armoured cables
- Cable range from 8.5-127 mm (0.33 – 5.0 inches)
- Strip material: Galvanized steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Monel
- Strip width: 9.5 – 25 mm (⅜ – 1 inch)
The strip armouring machine comes with integrated drive & control package and auxiliary equipment to fulfill each application.
Machine parameters are digitally monitored and controlled via a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a menu driven touch screen so that at each stage the operator is guided to obtain the desired machine operation.
|Higher operating speed||Improve product margins|
|Electrical strip feed system||Eliminates slip rings & mechanical wearing parts|
|Electronic strip tension system||Ensures constant strip tension throughout speed range & strip coil depletion|
|Oil mist lubrication||Reduce contamination|
|Servo drives system||Greater consistence of product, better quality|
|Simple foundation requirement||Reduced investment|
|Pre-wire interconnection cable||Reduced installation & start up time|
|Simple machine set up||Reduced downtime|
|Quick change over||Reduced downtime|
|Jumbo coil package||Longer run time, reduced downtime|
|Dynamic balanced head||Minimizes vibration, less maintenance|
|Greater level of automation||Minimize operator error|
- Flat tooling for flat cables
- Several designs for Haul off unit