The Backtwist Twinner is designed to produce digital communication cables using traditional solid and stranded copper conductors. Pairs produced on this machine meets the rigorous demands of categories 5/6/7/7A/8 and 10 Gig UTP requirements for full frequency sweep.
Financing Now Available!
See all the ways we can help your business grow for generations to come.
Visit our Financing section to see all of our latest programs.
Backtwist Twinning adds the capability of neutralizing the effect of concentricity between the conductor and its insulation, results in the averaging of mutual capacitance, capacitance unbalance (NEXT loss) and impedance.
- Individual inside-out backtwist double twist twinner
- Suitable for solid HDPE, FEP, FRPE, Foam HDPE, FEP insulations
- Adjustable variable backtwist
- Precise wire tension adjustment
- Aerofoil shaped bow with low tension/speed profile
- Dual wheel capstan and Take up
- Max. design speed: 2250 RPM (4500 Twist/min)
- Copper diameter range: 0.40 – 0.65 mm (AWG # 26-22)
- Variable backtwist: 0-30%
- Lay range: 6.35 – 50 mm (0.25- 2 inches)
- Take up reel size: 500/560 mm (20/22”)
Machine parameters are digitally monitored and controlled via a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a menu driven touch screen so that at each stage the operator is guided to obtain the desired machine operation.
|Variable Backtwist||Improved Impedance values|
|Gentle & Balanced wire path||Superior tension control|
|High rotational speed||Improved productivity|
|Lay monitor||Ensures integrity and safety against lay drift|
|Aerodynamic bow||Low tension/speed profile|
|Compact machine footprint||Reduced investment|
|Greater level of automation||Minimize operator error|
- Inclined or horizontal design Backtwist Twinners
- Reel shroud design to suit higher category LAN demands