The Rigid Strander/Cabler is suitable for the concentric assembly of: Stranded conductors for low, medium and high voltage applications, Cabling insulated conductors for control cables, Screened power cables and Steel wire armouring.
Financing Now Available!
See all the ways we can help your business grow for generations to come.
Visit our Financing section to see all of our latest programs.
Rigid cage stranders are cage type machines without backtwist. They are suitable to produce multiple wire combination strands of copper or aluminum.
The machine is suitable for:
- Stranding of unilay, reverse concentric, round, compressed, compacted conductors
- Strand ACSR (Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced) conductors
- Strand AAAC (All Aluminum Alloy) Conductors
- Strand Milliken (segmented) conductors
- Armouring and screening
- Cabling insulated conductors for control cables
Typical lines include the capability to strand 37 or 61 elements in a single pass with tandemizing options to further enhance the line’s capabilities.
Machine parameters are digitally monitored and controlled via a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and a menu driven touch screen so that at each stage the operator is guided to obtain the desired machine operation.
|Single Operator Control||Minimal Manpower Requirement|
|Loading System||Improved Productivity|
|Simple Machine Set-up||Reduced Downtime|
|System Diagnostics||Reduced Downtime|
|Smooth wire path||Improved Product Quality|
- Automatic and Semi-automatic loading system
- Sector shaped conductors (straight or prespiraled)
- Pre-formers & straighteners