ELECTRICAL ENGINEER TSS
Personnel Requisition No. 17-4112
BARTELL MACHINERY SYSTEMS, L.L.C. is a leading provider of highly engineered manufacturing equipment for the Tire & Rubber, Oil & Gas, and Wire & Cable industries with a commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction. Our highly skilled and diverse professionals possess generations of industry knowledge, making Bartell a recognized leader with over 8,000 systems in operation worldwide. Bartell offers full-time opportunities, co-ops, and internships. Many of our employees have launched life-long careers and you too can be part of a global company that works together on some of the world’s largest and unique industrial machinery. Opportunities for career progression within the many divisions of this company are outstanding if you are ready to take the challenge. Please submit your full letter of expressed interest and resume to email@example.com.
Position: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER TSS
Location/Department: Rome, New York / Electrical Engineering (Department No. 828264)
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- This Support Service Technician (Electrical) position is for an opening within our Technical Sales and Service Team. The candidate will be primarily involved with all functions of the equipment startup, training, service, and troubleshooting of Bartell Machinery Equipment.
- Candidate must adhere to all facility-wide safety standards and practices.
- Candidate should have a minimum of an Associate’s Degree (2-year degree) in the Electrical Field with 3-5 years of related work experience; OR a Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years related work experience; OR Master’s Degree with one year of related work experience.
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of engineer drawings, hands-on industrial machinery, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate should have intermediate computer skills including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and AutoCAD.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to oversee equipment start-up and oversee the commissioning process for projects on a frequent basis.
- Adhere to programs and activities that are in full compliance with all related HEICO Safety Standards. Monitor and maintain accurate records.
- Ability to react quickly to customer problems and complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to travel and work odd hours including frequent foreign and domestic travel.
- Familiarity with PLC Programming.
- Manage daily reporting responsibilities as it relates to the position.
- Knowledge of AC Drives, Siemens, Step 7, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley – RS Logic 5000.
- Background in plant engineering or maintenance with experience in machinery controls troubleshooting.
- Customer interaction or Sales Experience.
- General machine shop knowledge.
- Candidate should have the ability to assert themselves in an unbiased manner while maintaining a high level of cooperation.
- Perform satisfactory equipment start up at customer locations.
- Provide correct and adequate equipment training to the customer’s operators and maintenance personnel.
- Provide technical support and service to our customers.
- Assist in the compilation and content of equipment manuals.
- Assist Assembly Department as directed. (Bartell location)
- Promote the sale of Bartell product and services to our Customers.
- Provide Sales & Marketing personnel with technical assistance as required. Assist in Marketing and R&D trials.
- Proved feedback to Sales, Marketing, and RPG Departments.
- Assist with Sales & Marketing promotional activities as required.
- Conduct maintenance and line audits at Customer’s locations.
- Assist Customers in the selection of spare parts and machine upgrades.
- Make changes to controls programming as necessary.
For consideration, candidates must meet the minimum qualifications shown and have a verifiable record of experience in the field applied for.
Please fill out our application for employment linked here .
Please submit your full letter of expressed interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bartell requires pre-employment drug screening.
BARTELL MACHINERY SYSTEMS, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Interested applicants should forward expressed letter of interest and resume to the Human Resource Department (email@example.com)
6321 Elmer Hill Rd Rome, NY 13440 ● www.bartellmachinery.com ● fax 315-336-1084